accounting software for business. In fact, Phil Wainewright, the vice president of Eurocloud, is saying that the norm now for businesses is cloud computing.
Therefore, it is necessary to adopt this accounting software for small businesses in order to get the best and maximize every company’s earnings.
Bill Claybrook who is the principal analyst of New River Marketing Research in Massachusetts says that cloud computing must be a technology that companies must explore. So why is this so?
1. Cost savings is a primary advantage. When a company buys data servers, coolers, and other equipment to save data, it spends too much compared to using cloud computing. Reviewing savings potential is also very convenient making profits even higher.
2. The business gains agility. There will be times in a company when it would need more servers and more data storage space. And only cloud computing can provide this instantly without having to spend that much.
3. Data center flexibility is another advantage. Existing data centers can be managed by cloud computing.
4. Security management of mobile devices is managed. This can involve the mobile devices that are being used by the employees.
5. Maximized time and workforce is an added advantage. While cloud computing can do a lot for a company, IT staff can be allowed to focus on new and more pressing concerns in the business.
Mr. Wainewright says "It's growing somewhere between - depending on who you talk to - 25 and 40 per cent a year. [It] is going to become mainstream very fast.” So every business owner has to use this accounting software.